Mon, May 29|
Memorial Day Observance
Join your Santa Ana neighbors for a very special Memorial Day observance on Monday, May 29 at 9:30 AM at the El Camino Real Bell on the corner of North Heliotrope Drive and 19th Street as we honor and remember our US military who have given their lives for our country.
Time & Location
May 29, 2023, 9:30 AM – 10:15 AM
Santa Ana, 1816 Heliotrope Dr, Santa Ana, CA 92706, USA
About the Event
Invite your neighbors, friends and family to join us for this very special Memorial Day observance.
The ceremony will feature:
• The Santa Ana High School Chamber Orchestra.
• Orange County Sheriff Bagpipers
• Second Baptist Church Choir
• Santa Ana High School Choir
• Distinguished Speakers
• Presentation of the Flag by Honor Guard
• Traditional Tolling of the Bell
• Post Observance Refreshments.