Make A Difference In Your Community
Do you value the wonderful attributes of living in Floral Park?
• Community mixers and social events that connect us to one another
• Beauty through maintenance and upkeep of our neighborhood public spaces
• Safety through programs that make our neighborhood secure and improve the quality of life
• Annual Home & Garden Tour that drives recognition and interest in our neighborhood
• Preservation through the historic registry, Mills Act and national historic district status
• Support & Scholarships to Santa Ana students and charitable organizations
• The Floral Park Gazette, communicating neighborhood news, history and local stories.
If so… YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD NEEDS YOU!
2021 has been challenging for everyone. We are depending on the generosity of neighbors like you to continue funding the events, programs, projects, scholarships, charitable gifts and annual operating expenses that make a difference in our community. The Floral Park Neighborhood Association is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization (not an HOA), so your donation is tax-deductable*.
Support Your Neighborhood
You can also donation with a check made out to FPNA and mailed to PO Box 11366, Santa Ana, CA 92711-1366.
*Floral Park Neighborhood Association is is a 501(c)(3) organization. EIN: 33-0908244. The IRS NTEE classification is Historical Societies, Related Historical Activities within the Arts, Culture and Humanities category. Contributions are deductible under state and federal law to the extend applicable. Consult your tax professional for advice.